We are excited to announce that during the entire month of June, we'll be having a membership drive for our chapter! Our parent organization, Babywearing International, has challenged its chapters to see how many renewals we can get! What does that mean?
Starting this month, we're now offering more benefits with your chapter membership! For just $30 for an annual membership, you'll get all of these amazing benefits:
- The opportunity to check out one carrier each month from our large lending library
- Reduced rates for wrap classes
- Reduced rates for private consultations
- A 20% off one-time coupon for The Crunchy Bean, a natural parenting store in Gardendale
- A 25% off one-time coupon for Washed By The Water Children's Consignment and Boutique
- A 60-minute massage with Adrian Ward, message therapist, for the price of a 45-minute session ($15 in savings!)
- 15% off one full-size package (not to be combined with other offers) for Spark Photography
- $50 off birth doula services with Kat Vann, Doula Services
- Free Prenatal or Parent & Child Yoga class or 10% off the Yoga for New Moms Series at Villager Yoga
- $35 off tuition for Kindermusik classes with Michele Mulder
A big THANK YOU to the businesses that donated our coupons! Please check them out!
Each new membership or renewal placed this month will receive all of these benefits. And, if you're already a member and your membership isn't set to expire yet, you can still renew! It will just add 12 months to whatever time you have left on your current membership.
Our memberships are a vital part of our chapter and help us provide programs and purchase the latest baby carriers for our lending library. We hope you'll consider joining, renewing, and sharing this deal with your family and friends who might be interested!
Click on one of the options below to either join/renew online or at one of our meetings this month!
BWI of Birmingham