The Fidella Fly Tai is made from 100% organic cotton Fidella woven wraps and fits infants/toddlers from 3 months old to 33 pounds. They really seem to have thought of everything when designing the Fly Tai:
- The shoulder straps are a padded/wrap strap hybrid, which offers great support while allowing you to spread the strap over your shoulder and back.
- The waist is also padded for added comfort.
- The ends of the waist straps and shoulder straps are shaped differently, which is helpful when you're trying to figure out which knots you need to untie in the back to take your baby or toddler out of your carrier! The waist straps are rounded, while the shoulder straps are tapered.
- The Fly Tai also features an integrated hood.
- For smaller babies, the panel is can cinch both vertically and horizontally to allow for a better fit.
We think you'll love this carrier! Several of our volunteers own a Fly Tai, and I personally love it too! It has become my go-to carrier for my 21 month old toddler. It's thin and soft but wonderfully supportive (toddler weighs 26 lbs). I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the padded shoulder straps, but I love the added comfort and the fact that I can still spread the fabric out to cap my shoulders.
The Fly Tai will be available at our September Saturday meeting!\
Lauren Moore, VBE