10. Babe gets to see from your vantage point.
9. It’s a tantrum saver.
8. Wearing is easier than lugging a stroller around.
7. Going shopping and staying sane is easier with one on your back instead of one running around the store.
6. It keeps them safe in dangerous situations.
5. It shields them from overstimulation and sensory overload.
4. You can take long walks, hikes and go on adventures..
3. It allows you to do "life" - volunteer, work, teach, vacation, be a productive member of society.
2. Big kids get tired too.
1. Big or small, attention and cuddles and connectedness is good for everyone.